Here are a few of the items that are worth investing in for summer if you want to achieve an easygoing, gal from across the ocean vibe:
1. Wrap around skirt. Featured by Rouje in the image. The wrap dress was made iconic by DVF, but the wrap skirt gives a little more ease to the refined look. You can easily wear a casual or romantic top and embrace any vibe you want to achieve in one simple yet elegant piece.
2. Net bag. You can by a net bag from Amazon for $3, but the net bag has worked its way up the ladder toward more high end reproductions. The bag above is from Pixie Market. Fill your net bag with colorful groceries or magazines that will pop among the neutral tones of the net.
3. A scarf. This scarf is by Loewe. You can transform any outfit with a beautiful scarf. Options include wrapping it around your bag strap, ponytail, a low bun, neck, wrist, interior decoration etc. There are endless ways to be creative with this simple item.
4. Platform kitten heel. Here the Kate Spade kitten heel can be worn easily from day to night with a variety of looks. It gives a lovely lift to the legs with the stability of a flat sole for walking on grass or cobblestone.
5. Gold jewelry. If you collect gold jewelry there comes a moment when all of your jewelry beautifully goes together, and it is a wonderful thing! However, no matter your style, gold pendants, coins, rings, hoops, and designs collecting can keep
you busy for an entire summer. Featured above by Céndre.
6. 90s glasses. Small frames reminiscent of The Matrix are everywhere. If you have a wider face, try to find frames that stretch out and upwards of the face creating an elongating effect. A smaller shaped face will be able to wear more classic shapes easily.
Have a great summer. 😉